Programs & Events
Clark Memorial Library Open for In-Person Service
No Appointment Needed as of 3/30/21
Because the number of patrons permitted in the library at one time is limited, it is recommended that you call the library at 928-634-5423 to confirm you can enter when you arrive. The library is open from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8 a.m. to Noon on Friday.
• Wearing a mask over nose and mouth is required
• Keep a safe distance from others
• Computer time is limited
• Restroom now available
• Meeting room available, but limited
• We are not accepting donations of books or other items at this time
• Curbside service is still available
If you want to use curbside service, here’s how to do it:
- Visit ycfld.org to browse or search the library catalog.
- Place hold(s) through the online catalog.
- When your items arrive at Clark Memorial Library, you will be notified.
- You can call the library during open hours when you arrive to pick up your item(s) or you can call in advance schedule a pick-up appointment.
- Once you arrive, open your trunk and step away or return to your vehicle.
- After verifying your identity, library staff will bring your items out and place in your trunk.
Ann Metlay’s memory writing group will meet at a location outside the library on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. The memory to be explored this month is ‘Flowering Hope.’ Novice or experienced writers welcome. Email friends@friendsofCML.org to get information about the meeting location or Zoom connection.
Storytelling and fun activity videos are available on the Library District’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/YCFLD/.
All Other Events:
Author talks, classes and workshops at Clark Memorial Library have been canceled until public events are again permitted. When these events are rescheduled new dates and times will be posted on this website as well as on Clark Memorial Library’s calendar which can be accessed at http://www.ycfld.org/clarkdale